- Este evento ha pasado.
Dr. Watson established the Alzheimer’s Research and Treatment Center in 2012. Serving and CEO and Certified Principal Investigator, Dr. Watson has participated in more than 400 clinical trials for the treatment or prevention of Alzheimer’s disease. Having lost several family members to Alzheimer’s, Dr. Watson has dedicated his career to finding a cure.
Dr. Watson will open the Education Conference with his presentation:
Alzheimer’s Clinical Research Update Using Precision Medicine
- Hallmark characteristics of the drivers in Alzheimer’s disease
- Latest updates on approved medications
- Precision approaches to diagnosis
- Precision medicine approaches to Alzheimer’s disease research and treatment
- Medications under development
- Potential for cure