- Este evento ha pasado.
Dr. Rundek is Professor of Neurology, Executive Vice Chair of Research and Faculty Affairs and Director of the Translational Research Division of the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine.
Dr. Rundek is a vascular neurologist, clinical researcher, and leader of several projects funded by the National Institutes of Health and related to determinants of stoke, age-related memory loss and cognitive decline, and brain health.
Dr. Rundek’s afternoon presentation is:
The Precision Aging Network
- Hallmarks of brain aging
- Biological and chronological aging
- Fundamental approaches to precision medicine
- Precision medicine – where we are in its application
- What is next for precision medicine in brain aging
- What the future holds for precision medicine